WE WORK WITH:
- KS1-KS4 Students in Formal Education;
- School Leaders, Teachers and Support Staff;
- Young People Aged 10 to 25 years; &
- Community Groups, Organisations & Projects.
Shine in Media have successfully supported students in schools to set up their own media teams. Resources can be created throughout the academic year where learners produce literature, art, film, photography and audio to be used in your school community.
These initiatives have taken place in the extended schools programme or during lunchtime clubs and even embedded in the curriculum. Below are examples of these resources where students have worked on and helped to support their community in raising its profile:
- Anti-bullying Videos Including Music & Rap;
- Audio to Promote Local Knowledge and Heritage;
- Newsletters and Local Newspaper Print;
- Published Books and Reading Promotions;
- Support in Entering Local & National Competitions; &
- Leavers Booklets and Film.
- And More…
Contact us to discuss the opportunities on offer.